Achieve the look of polished perfection!
Dermafile™ is a skin polishing and resurfacing tool made of stainless steel and finely crushed cosmetic diamonds. The files lightly polish the skin manually, removing the top layer of dead skin cells, and leaving velvety smooth, fresh, rejuvenated skin. Dermafile™ is a very effective tool for treating aging and sun damaged skin, scars, acne scarring, pigmentation, stretch marks, fine lines, enlarged pores and clogged pores.
BENEFITS OF THE DERMAFILE™ EXFOLIATION:
- Helps build collagen and smooth fine lines
- Helps remove sun damage and pigmentation
- Helps lessen ingrown hairs
- Helps smooth away dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin
- Helps smooth away acne scars and other types of scars
- Helps smooth away rough calluses from elbows, knees, and feet
- Perfect for face, back, and body treatments
- Helps makeup go on smoother
- Skin feels silky smooth and clean!
- Dermafile™ is a safe, natural, holistic treatment that can also be used to enhance chemical peel results.
This treatment may be repeated once per week for 4 to 6 weeks. Thereafter, one treatment may be received every 4-6 weeks. Talk to your Skin Therapist about combining with a Chemical Peel or adding Microcurrent and/or LED Phototherapy for the ultimate facial treatment.
microdermabrasion is tiny crystals sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin. Microdermabrasion is less aggressive than dermabrasion, so you don’t need numbing medicine. It is basically an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter. Chemical peel, laser skin resurfacing, dermaplaning to reduce wrinkles and scarring, skin resurfacing acne scars