Turn up the Heat for a Hot Summer Body

What’s The Big Deal about infrared body wraps,and why would you want to sweat so much?

Many people, simply don’t engage in the proper amount of physical activity to sweat enough… and sweating is one of the primary functions your skin performs to excrete toxins.
Antiperspirants, polluted environments, synthetic clothing, and physically idle lifestyles all conspire to clog your skin’s pores and inhibit the healthy flow of sweat.  These detrimental effects can be reversed in a “sweat bath” like the SudaTonic™ Infrared System.

Sweat also has the function of being a judicious garbage collector.  During a 15 minute sauna, sweating can perform the heavy metal excretion that would take the kidneys 24 working hours.  Ninety-nine percent (99%) of what sweat brings to the surface of the skin is water, but the remaining one percent (1%) is mostly undesirable wastes.  Excessive salt excreted by sweating is generally believed to be beneficial for cases of mild hypertension.  Some hospitals use saunas in their rehabilitation programs to pacify patients.  A metabolic by-product, urea, if not disposed of regularly, can cause headaches, nausea and in extreme cases, vomiting, coma and even death.  Sweating is such an effective detoxifier that that it draws out lactic acid which causes stiff muscles and contributes to general fatigue.  Sweat flushes out toxic metals such as copper, lead, zinc, and mercury, which the body absorbs from polluted environments.

The Sudatonic™ System Forces The Body To Cleanse Itself!

The SudaTonic™ Infrared System helps to improve circulation by forcing the body to use stored fat as energy to fuel the body.  SudaTonic starts with the application of a barrier cream which is formulated to make the body to sweat.  Because of the barrier created, fat cells are then forced to release fatty acids in order to provide the energy needed to push perspiration through the body.  In a single infrared body wrap, you may burn up to 1200 to 1400 calories or more.

Book your appointment.